I wonder about those peeps who stay up until 2 am so that they can ‘officially’ turn the clocks back. I mean, I feel like they’re getting screwed in much the same way I get screwed every time a new customer receives a special deal for some shit I’ve been buying for years.
Think about it, you stay up until 2 am to change the clocks while someone else stays up till say 11 pm and still receives an hour. If I was the person staying up until 2 am, I should get something for my trouble yanno? Like, if I play by the official rules I think I should get an extra fifteen minutes for that entire week.
And since I’m obviously overthinking this, here are a few items I’m relatively certain about . . .
- D.J. Durkin, who was fired a day after he was re-instated as Maryland’s head football coach, should never get a job coaching kids again. Ever. It’s a privilege, not a right. He can go sell toilet seats.
- And how come the suits at Maryland who thought it was a good idea to bring Durkin back get to keep their jobs? Because not only should they be gone, they should be sued.
- Some people are pissed at Starbucks for taking Christmas out of the equation as per their holiday cups. Some people need to get laid more.
- Remember when voting for Mickey Mouse was said jokingly? Because I would legitimately vote for him. He employs more than sixty thousand people at his theme park alone while presiding over the largest media company in the world. He’s a pacifist who has been with the same woman forever, democrats and republicans both love him and he lives in a castle. Sold!
- I have no idea if Alec Baldwin really did punch someone over a parking space. But it wouldn’t be “Stop the Presses!” shocking to me is all I’m saying.
- Rick Grimes leaving The Walking Dead is more anticlimactic than opening day for the Mets.
- Sticks and stones may break your bones, so Trump is plenty fine with shooting your ass.
- More shootings and precious little dialogue. Is it just me or has it gotten perilously quiet?
- North Korea is threatening to resume its nuclear development and I am shocked I tell you! Uh . . shocked.
- Not all that long ago, TV stars aspired to make movies.
Sorryless will be taking a break from its regularly scheduled programming this coming week, but we will return with a brand spanking new post next weekend. On Tuesday, we will offer up a “From the Vault” post and you can still check out our pic of the week on Wordless Wednesday.
Here’s hoping you have a fantastic week, and we will see you on the flip side!